You can make a difference in your community, sign up for one of our projects to serve, or make a donation to help cover the costs of a project.
Your donation allows us to spend more time focused on people and projects rather than seeking funding. Donations are used to purchase materials and supplies for the projects.
How to Sign-Up and Make the Most of CityServe:
-Scroll through the Districts and Select a project by “CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP”
-Recruit your family, friends, neighbors, and coworkers to come with you!
-Bring the necessary tools
-Please go to the address provided for your project (there you will sign a waiver, get a t-shirt and have instructions for your project)
Food and Fellowship
After your project is over, you are invited to go to the lunch site closest to your project site for a free hotdog, hamburger and fellowship!
7 Lunch Site Locations:
1. May Park, 622 4th St, Augusta, GA 30901
2. 13th & Telfair Lot, Sacred Heart Parking Lot
3. Alleluia Community School, 2819 Peach Orchard Rd, Augusta GA 30906
4. Pendleton King Park 1600 Troupe Street, Augusta, GA 30904
5. Big Oak Park, 2803 Wheeler Rd, Augusta GA 30909
6. Brookfield Park, 2740 Mayo Rd, Augusta GA 30909
7. Diamond Lakes, 4335 Windsor Spring Rd, Hephzibah, GA 30815
Will be distributed at each site
First Come…First Serve